Electrical Engineer fulltime / parttime
Do you want to contribute to interesting projects at national and international clients?
Do you want to develop yourself into a specialist in the field of Power Quality?
Are you enthusiastic, motivated and customer-oriented?
Then we are looking for you!
Working at HyTEPS
As electrical engineer at HyTEPS you are responsible for searching, analyzing and solving complex problems within electrical installations. You will perform measurements (low, medium and high voltage), at various points within the installation of the client, using specialized equipment. You will analyze this data and write reports for our clients. In addition, you perform the commissioning of our technologically innovative solutions to end users, as well as service and maintenance on site.
A big part of your work will take place by our customers on site on diverse locations in the Netherlands, but also abroad (worldwide). It concerns various and challenging projects by organizations in diverse sectors such as; health care; industry; maritime; and agriculture and horticulture.
FUN; Freedom and diversity in performing your work, every day is different.
CHALLENGE; You are a partner for our customers upon solving of problems that seem to be invisible at first sight.
DEVELOPMENT; You will be working in a niche market, whereby we offer you the possibility to develop yourself.
Working as an Electrical engineer at HyTEPS is not just a job, it is an unforgettable experience.
At HyTEPS we work with a small, enthusiastic and ambitious team in inform atmosphere . Your opinion counts. Working together is key. Not only within our team, also with our customers. We see ourselves as partner, not as supplier. We offer added value by optimizing the efficiency, continuity and safety of electrical installations. The tools with which we accomplish this are; our profound electro technical knowledge; years of experience; and technologically innovative products.
We offer a fulltime / part time job as electrical engineer. We give you the opportunity to develop yourself into a specialist in the field of Power Quality, within a growing organization. Next to an intensive and informal collaboration within our team of enthusiastic and driven employees, we give you good secondary working conditions, including; travel expenses, pension scheme, collective health insurance and accident and life insurance.
- Performing specialized measurements in the field of Power Quality and Energy Saving;
- analyzing of measurement data and electrical installations;
- written reports in Dutch or English;
- commissioning of by us supplied products;
- perform service and maintenance of our products on site at the end customer;
- perform simulations;
- data-export, analyze and advice in the field of Power Quality monitoring;
- Integrate Power Quality solutions;
- train and guide the customers / installers / end customers.
- Higher Professional Education in Electrical Engineering;
- knowledge in the field of Power Quality and Energy technology is a plus;
- excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language (oral and written);
- customer-oriented; you feel at ease in new customer environments
- the ability to clear reasoning and good analytical skills
- high level of independence and responsibility
- driving license B;
- living in the Netherlands (preferably within a radius of 75 km of Gemert)
- relevant work experience is a plus;